With the sole purpose to provide excellence in service to DICKERSWIMWEAR via our virtual store, a Return and Exchange Policy has been developed according to clients needs and civil regulations, especially those established by the Consumer Rights Defense Code. These purchase conditions are part of the subscription contract clauses, which the consumer grants knowledge and acceptance in order to make the purchase. Purchase completion denotes full agreement with the present regulations.
Products shall be shipped to, exclusively, DICKERSWIMWEAR – Av Brasil , 3025_ sala 501 –Centro–CEP 93700-000 – Campo Bom/ RS.
Pack the products to be returned or exchanged and the Fiscal Receipt with the data below added to the back of the fiscal receipt.
The product will be shipped to the address informed by e-mail and must be accompanied by the 1st copy – white paper – of the fiscal receipt with the following information included on the back:
– Full name;
– Complete address;
– Order number;
– Reasons to consider the product defective or, of no defect, reasons for exchange or return;
– CPF and bank account data (name of bank, number of bank, number of agency and number of bank account, with all digits), exclusively in case of refund (return);
– Client signature.
Shipping expenses will be reimbursed only in cases of exchange due to defective product and if all Exchange Policy conditions are fulfilled. Freight expenses in case of exchange due to personal dissatisfaction shall not be reimbursed in any case.
All events of exchange or return must be reported to our Client Support Channel. In case a product is returned without the above described procedure, the same will be returned by the company to the client,
Exchange Due to Defective Product
The defective product will be accepted for exchange if returned in up to 15 (fifteen) days of purchase or defect and all conditions below must be met:
– Product must be shipped via postal service (PAC) post-paid Sedex will not be received by DICKERSWIMWEAR.
– When the defect is apparent, product must now show any intervention that depreciates the piece, accompany the fiscal receipt, tags and all accessories in the original packaging;
– Merchandise will be analyzed and within 15 (fifteen) days a solution will be presented to the consumer.
The period of time above mentioned may be extended for 7 (seven) to 14 (fourteen) more days, upon client’s approval.
Exchange Due to Dissatisfaction or Change of Opinion
These exchanges must be made within 5 (five) days of purchase delivery and the product cannot have been used at all, be in perfect state and with the tag attached to it.
These exchanges are only accepted for purchases made via our online channel.
Refund of payment or exchange of defective products will only be processed after the products have been received and properly analyzed by the Quality Control department.
The consumer shall proceed with the return procedure, including all information requested, personal information and bank account, for reimburse in case that cannot be made via credit card.
Reimbursement of purchased items that need to be made via bank deposit will happen within 7 (seven) business days by DICKERSWIMWEAR. If reimbursement cannot be processed, even if due to other payment form, the item amount shall be credited to a bank account determined by the client, as per information in return documentation. No refund shall be made to third party accounts.
Return of Product to Client
The product shall be returned to the client with no replacement or reimbursement when any of the following occurs:
– No manufacturing defect (problem addressed by client was not identified);
– Signs that the product was badly handled;
– Sign of intentional or accidental damage;
– Natural wearing out due to use;
– Product purchased at a sale.
If the product is not according the conditions described in the Exchange Policy, the company shall return the product immediately, without prior notice, being the customer solely liable for all shipping expenses.
In case the product which exchange was authorized is no longer available, the client should have the following options:
– Choose a similar product of same price and have shipping refunded; OR
– Total amount paid, including shipping, should be refunded.
– All merchandise must be verified upon delivery;
– Refuse any open packages or merchandise;
– All cancellation, resulting in full reimbursement to client, must be requested by our Customer Service.